Contact Us

C o n t a c t U s

Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation panaust.au

The Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation is PanAust's flagship Operation. The Operation is located within PanAust's Phu Bia Mining Contract Area in Laos approximately 140 kilometres north of Laos' capital city, Vientiane. The significant cash flow generated by the Phu Kham Operation has supported PanAust’s growth while contributing to a strong

LAOS panaust.au

Laos is a single-party socialist republic ruled by the Lao People's Revolutionary Party. PanAust’s Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining, has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement (MEPA) with the Government of Laos that regulates exploration and mining within the Phu Bia Contract Area, which is more than 2,600 square-kilometres.

Phu Bia Mining Austcham Lao

PanAust Limited (‘PanAust’, ‘the Company’, ‘the Group’) is a leading copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development and exploration opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea (PNG), Myanmar and Chile.. PanAust’s producing assets are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation; both of which are located in the Company’s 2,600 square

Phu Bia and Phu Kham gold mine Report Wood Mackenzie

2021-2-9  Phu Bia is a heap leach gold operation that preceded the current Phu Kam mine and operated between 2005 and 2010. Phu Kam began producing in 2008 and is a copper-gold open pit mining operation approximately 140km north of Vientiane in Laos.

Phu Bia Mining Set To Increase Copper, Gold, Silver

2017-6-5  Phu Bia Mining Company is targeting to produce 80,000-90,000 tonnes of copper, 70,000-80,000 oz of gold and 600,000 oz of silver this year at Phu Kham in Anouvong district, Xaysomboun province. Meanwhile, 178,000 oz of gold

Phu Bia Mining hoping to extend Open Development Laos

2019-6-7  VIENTIANE (Vientiane Times/ANN) Phu Bia Mining Company Limited hopes to continue their concession for an open-pit mine in Anouvong district, Xaysomboun province, which will come to an end in 2021.The company has extracted samples from a new exploration site for analysis with the results to be known by early next year. A feasibility study

Recent Process Developments at the Phu Kham Copper

2017-12-21  Laos PDR. The Phu Kham Copper-Gold deposit is located in Xaisoumboun province as shown in Figure 1, approximately 120 km north of the Lao capital Vientiane. Access to the mine is approximately four hours by road from Vientiane. The Phu Kham 12 Mt/a concentrator was designed and built to treat a high pyrite copper-gold skarn ore with signifi cant

Major Mines & Projects Phu Kham Mine

2020-1-22  PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining Limited (‘Phu Bia Mining’ or ‘PBM’). The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. Phu Bia Mining Ltd. (PBM), manages the Phu Kham and copper-gold mine and Ban Houayxai gold-silver mine.

PanAust opens second Lao operation at Ban Houayxai

2012-4-24  Phu Bia Mining officially opened an open-cut gold and silver mine on Friday, at the mine site in Ban Houayxai, 25 kilometres west of their existing gold and copper operation at Phu Kham. The opening ceremony was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Somsavat Lengsavad and other high ranking officials, Australian Ambassador to Laos Ms Lynda

Sepon and Phu Bia Mines Set to Close Operations by 2020

2018-2-11  Phu Bia Mining, PanAust’s Lao-registered company, has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement (MEPA) with the Government of Laos that regulates exploration and mining within the Phu Bia Contract Area, which is more than 2,600 square-kilometres. Their flagship operation comprises an open-pit mine

The ASIA Miner Laos gives PanAust perfect kick-start

2014-5-17  The Phu Kham operation comprises a large open-pit mine feeding ore to a process plant with recovery of copper and precious metals into a saleable concentrate using conventional flotation technology. The final product is a copper-gold concentrate grading about 22% to 25% copper, 7 grams/tonne gold and up to 60 grams/tonne silver.

Phu Bia Mining set to increase copper, gold, silver production

2017-6-5  Phu Bia Mining Company is targeting to produce 80,000-90,000 tonnes of copper, 70,000-80,000 oz of gold and 600,000 oz of silver this year at Phu Kham in Anouvong district, Xaysomboun province. Meanwhile, 178,000 oz of gold and 1.23 million oz of silver will be produced at Ban Houayxai in Longchaeng district, the company reported to Lao media

Closure planning in a developing country a case study

The Phu Kham Copper-Gold Project (‘Phu Kham’) is the second phase of PM’s development of assets in Laos. Mining operations commenced at Phu Kham in 2008 with an estimated mine life of 14 years. The Phu Kham project involves open cut mining and processing of the sulphide copper-gold resource underlying the Phu Kham Gold Cap.

Presentation given to the 7-9 May, 2008 ASX

2008-5-7  Subsidiary in Laos: Phu Bia Mining ¾Contract Area 2,600km2 of highly prospective ground ¾Tenure 30 years, renewed with each new mine ¾Reliable and Competitive Hydro-Power Lao/Thai/Yunnan integrated grid under For personal use only development

(PDF) Trends of gold mining industry in Lao PDR

2019-6-13  In Laos, most of the gold deposits are mined using open pit technique with few projects that have been underground mined [1 -3]. The proc essing and extraction methods com monly appli ed t o gold

Geotechnical & Hydrogeology Superintendent Laos

2021-4-23  PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea PNG. In Laos, PanAust hold a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company Phu Bia Mining (PBM). The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent.

Mining governance dilemma and impacts: A case of gold

2019-6-1  9), reporting that “Australian-run Phu Bia gold mine in northern Laos accidentally released cyanide into a stream communities relied upon for fish in June 2005”. The local government officials continued that in the dry season, the rice fields irrigated with the polluted water became degraded and infertile, and then claimed this land

Trevor McIlwaine Mining Manager Phu Bia Mining Limited

Mining Manager at Phu Bia Mining Limited, PanAust Group of Companies startups, expansions and mine closure of open pit and underground mines in Laos, West Africa, Australia and North and South America. Experience encompasses strategy development and implementation, operations and mobile maintenance management, mine planning and budgeting

Yuan Hermawan Expatriate Warehouse Supervisor Phu Bia

Expatriate Warehouse Supervisor at Phu Bia Mining Laos, Ban Houayxai Gold Silver Operation Pan Aust Limited Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver comprises an open-pit mine feeding ore to a conventional 4 million tonnes per annum carbon in Leach Process Plant. The annual production is 100,000 ounces of gold and 700,000 ounces of Silver

Laotian railway to be miner's engine SMH.au

2013-10-18  Australian miner PanAust will be able to transport copper, gold and silver from its mines in central Laos on an ambitious 420-kilometre high-speed train line that appears set to transform the

Phu Bia Mining jobs May 2021 Jora Laos

View 6 Phu Bia Mining jobs at Jora Laos, create free email alerts and never miss another career opportunity again.

Exploring and Developing Mineral Deposits in Laos

2020-6-3  Open pit mining operation feeding a conventional 4Mtpa CIL gold plant Annual production of over 100,000oz of gold and 700,000oz of silver for a minimum eight-year mine life from 2012 Cash cost of between US$400/oz and US$450/oz after silver credits1 Low strip ratio of 1.5:1 Metallurgical recoveries of +90% for gold

Closure planning in a developing country a case study

The Phu Kham Copper-Gold Project (‘Phu Kham’) is the second phase of PM’s development of assets in Laos. Mining operations commenced at Phu Kham in 2008 with an estimated mine life of 14 years. The Phu Kham project involves open cut mining and processing of the sulphide copper-gold resource underlying the Phu Kham Gold Cap.

heap leaching of gold in laos nvrdjaarverslag2019.nl

Sep 27, 2007· schedule at its Phu Kham heap leach operation Phu Bia Gold Mine in Laos. The first gold pour occurred yesterday. Ramp up of heap leach irrigation commenced in midSeptember and full scale leaching is expected by the end of the month. Ramp up of heap leach irrigation was previously scheduled to commence in October. Inquire Now

Presentation given to the 7-9 May, 2008 ASX

2008-5-7  Subsidiary in Laos: Phu Bia Mining ¾Contract Area 2,600km2 of highly prospective ground ¾Tenure 30 years, renewed with each new mine ¾Reliable and Competitive Hydro-Power Lao/Thai/Yunnan integrated grid under For personal use only development

Is Laos mining itself into a crisis?, Society News

2021-4-29  The Phu Bia mine in Laos, circa 2017. (J&C Group website) As in the case of the notorious hydropower dams mushrooming throughout the country, mining mostly happens in the culturally diverse upland areas that constitute 80% of Lao territory. The uplands of Laos appear as resource frontier to be developed and exploited.

(PDF) Trends of gold mining industry in Lao PDR

2019-6-13  In Laos, most of the gold deposits are mined using open pit technique with few projects that have been underground mined [1 -3]. The proc essing and extraction methods com monly appli ed t o gold

Geotechnical & Hydrogeology Superintendent Laos

2021-4-23  PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea PNG. In Laos, PanAust hold a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company Phu Bia Mining (PBM). The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent.

Trevor McIlwaine Mining Manager Phu Bia Mining Limited

Mining Manager at Phu Bia Mining Limited, PanAust Group of Companies startups, expansions and mine closure of open pit and underground mines in Laos, West Africa, Australia and North and South America. Experience encompasses strategy development and implementation, operations and mobile maintenance management, mine planning and budgeting

Laotian railway to be miner's engine SMH.au

2013-10-18  Australian miner PanAust will be able to transport copper, gold and silver from its mines in central Laos on an ambitious 420-kilometre high-speed train line that appears set to transform the