Contact Us

C o n t a c t U s

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Exploration Exploration

The Hammond Reef deposit is a high tonnage, low grade gold deposit that is primarily hosted in variably sheared and altered granitoid rocks. Gold mineralization is typically associated with fine grained pyrite mineralization that is often associated with fractures, veinlets and veins filled with various combinations of chlorite, calcite and quartz.

Hammond Reef gold mine Ontario.ca

2020-1-27  Hammond Reef gold mine Learn about the open pit gold mine and its environmental assessment. The mine and its processing facilities are located 23 km northeast of Atikokan.

Hammond Reef Gold Project Canada.ca

Mining would occur for 11 years, with an ore production capacity of 60 000 tonnes per day. The on-site metal mill would have an ore input capacity of 60 000 tonnes per day. Please note that the previous proponents were Canadian Malartic Corporation and Osisko Hammond Reef Gold

Hammond Reed Gold Mine Lakehead University

2018-3-26  •Iron & gold mining present in Seine River watershed since 1800’s •Potential for heavy metals & sediment located near mines, especially older sites •Discharge from tailings has occurred before, creating adverse health effects

PROJECT AGREEMENT FOR THE HAMMOND REEF GOLD

2013-11-27  The proposed Hammond Reef gold mine project (the Project) consists of the development of an open-pit gold mine that is expected to operate for about 14 years with a production rate of approximately 50,000 tonnes per day. It is located approximately 23km northeast from the Town of Atikokan in north-western in Ontario.

Hammond Reef Gold Mine Project Federal Funding Allocated

2021-4-16  Osisko Hammond Reef Gold Ltd. proposes to develop an open-pit gold mine that is expected to operate for about 14 years with a production rate of approximately 50,000 tonnes per day. It is located approximately 23 kilometres northeast from the Town of Atikokan

HAMMOND REEF GOLD PROJECT AND THE SEINE RIVER

2018-3-26  Osisko Hammond Reef Gold Ltd. (OHRG) is currently in the pre-feasibility stage of mine development; nonetheless, exploration continues. The purpose of the project is to extract gold ore for processing at an ore processing facility and to produce gold for sale to manufacturers worldwide. The project consists of the development of an open pit mine, including an ore

A microstructural study of Musselwhite Mine and

2017-5-19  Musselwhite Mine and Hammond Reef are shear-zone-hosted gold deposits located in Northwestern Ontario, in the Western Superior Province of the Canadian Shield. A detailed microscopic investigation of three gold-hosting lithologies from Musselwhite Mine and Hammond Reef demonstrate close similarities in the microstructures which host gold and the

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Exploration Exploration

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Exploration Exploration Projects Hammond Reef Maps and surveys. Skip to main content.

Report on 3 Holes Drilled On the Hammond Reef

2017-1-16  sampling is undertaken on the main Hammond Reef property to prove continuity of the gold system between zones and on strike. Detailed prospecting was carried-out on adjoining properties. Based on previous Falconbridge and the 1997 Pentland Firth drilling, a resource estimate for Hammond Reef was published July 14, 1997, and audited by Roscoe

PROJECT AGREEMENT FOR THE HAMMOND REEF GOLD

2013-11-27  The proposed Hammond Reef gold mine project (the Project) consists of the development of an open-pit gold mine that is expected to operate for about 14 years with a production rate of approximately 50,000 tonnes per day. It is located approximately 23km northeast from the Town of Atikokan in north-western in Ontario.

HAMMOND REEF GOLD PROJECT AND THE SEINE RIVER

2018-3-26  Osisko Hammond Reef Gold Ltd. (OHRG) is currently in the pre-feasibility stage of mine development; nonetheless, exploration continues. The purpose of the project is to extract gold ore for processing at an ore processing facility and to produce gold for sale to manufacturers worldwide. The project consists of the development of an open pit

Hammond Reef Gold Project — Environmental Assessment

2018-11-20  The project is an open-pit gold mine and on-site metal mill, located 23 kilometres northeast of the town of Atikokan, Ontario. The project was assessed as a comprehensive study under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (the former Act of 1992).

A Microstructural study of Musselwhite Mine and Hammond

The gold deposit at Musselwhite Mine is hosted by metamorphosed banded iron formation, while Hammond Reef is hosted by metamorphosed tonalite. Despite the difference in rock types, Musselwhite Mine and Hammond Reef are similar in that that they are located proximal to regional shear zones, have undergone regional metamorphism and are dominated

HAMMOND REEF GOLD PROJECT RESPONSE TO

2018-7-3  HAMMOND REEF GOLD PROJECT RESPONSE TO COMMENTS ON FINAL EIS/EA . 4 . transparent manner. It is considered that the level of detail provided in the mine waste alternatives report is adequate for a third party reviewer to determine that the conclusions of the assessment are valid.

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Exploration Exploration

Hammond Reef. Atikokan, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. Home / Exploration / Exploration Projects / Hammond Reef / Maps and surveys Home > Exploration > Exploration Projects > Hammond Reef > Maps and surveys Download year list. Thumb Download Description

Mining company to acquire 100 per cent of Atikokan-area

2017-12-28  In a news release, Agnico describes the current status of Hammond Reef as an advanced stage gold project covering approximately 31,000 hectares

GOLD: Agnico’s Hammond Reef earns federal environmental

Hammond Reef is a large low grade, near surface deposit. Open pit measured and indicated resources contain 4.5 million oz. of gold in 208 million tonnes grading 0.67 g/t. The inferred portion contains 12,000 oz. of gold in 500,000 tonnes grading 0.74 g/t. Sign up for Agnico Eagle’s news releases at AgnicoEagle.

Brett signs Hammond Reef deal The Northern Miner

VANCOUVER — An agreement signed with Kinross Gold (K-T, KGC-N) will allow Brett Resources (BBR-V, BBRRF-O) to earn 100% of the Hammond Reef gold project, in northwestern Ontario, from its joint-venture partner.. Under the deal, Brett will exercise its existing option to earn a 60% stake in the project from Kinross, and then acquire the remaining 40% by the end of May.

Brett consolidating Hammond Reef title The Northern Miner

2008-3-28  Vancouver An agreement inked between Brett Resources (BBR-V, BBRRF-O) and Kinross Gold (K-T, KGC-N) will see ownership of the Hammond Reef gold project, in northwestern Ontario, consolidated under the junior.. The deal sees Brett exercising its existing option to acquire 60% in the project from Kinross and then acquiring the remaining 40% all by the end of May 2008.

Hammond Reef Project Aggregate Quantity Estimate Study

The Hammond Reef Gold Deposit Project is located in the Sawbill Bay Marmion Reservoir area of the Thunder Bay Mining District, approximately 170 kilometres west of Thunder Bay, Ontario and approximately 30 km north of the Town of Atikokan. The Project consists of three key parts: 1. A mine to extract the gold ore 2.

Hammond Reef Gold Mine Project Information Request

2018-6-27  Project No.: 1656263 Hammond Reef Gold Mine Project Information Request Reference Table for the EIS/EA Report Federal Comments January 2018 Hammond Reef Gold Project EIS/EA Version 3, Addendum Part A

HAMMOND REEF GOLD PROJECT RESPONSE TO

2018-7-3  HAMMOND REEF GOLD PROJECT RESPONSE TO COMMENTS ON FINAL EIS/EA . 2 . baitfish area. There are no other known current users of land that will have access restrictions imposed during mining activities. Aboriginal community members and the general public will continue to have access to all areas outside the active mine site.

Ministry review of the Hammond Reef gold project

2021-4-8  Read our evaluation of the environmental assessment for an open pit gold mine and processing facilities located 23 km northeast of Atikokan. Stay at home except for essential travel and follow the restrictions and public health measures.

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Exploration Exploration

Hammond Reef. Atikokan, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. Home / Exploration / Exploration Projects / Hammond Reef / Maps and surveys Home > Exploration > Exploration Projects > Hammond Reef > Maps and surveys Download year list. Thumb Download Description

Report on 3 Holes Drilled On the Hammond Reef

2017-1-16  sampling is undertaken on the main Hammond Reef property to prove continuity of the gold system between zones and on strike. Detailed prospecting was carried-out on adjoining properties. Based on previous Falconbridge and the 1997 Pentland Firth drilling, a resource estimate for Hammond Reef was published July 14, 1997, and audited by Roscoe

Brett Gains On Hammond Reef Study The Northern Miner

VANCOUVER -- A positive scoping study of the Hammond Reef gold project in Ontario sent Brett Resources (BBR-V) shares on a week-long climb, during which they gained 28% to reach a

Falcon Triples Central Canada Gold Project In Size R7

2021-5-11  Falcon’s flagship project, the Central Canada Gold Mine, is approximately 20 km south east of Agnico Eagle’s Hammond Reef Gold Deposit which has Measured & Indicated estimated resources of 208 million tonnes containing 4.5 million ounces of gold. The Hammond Reef gold property lies on the Hammond fault which is a splay off of the Quetico

Brett signs Hammond Reef deal The Northern Miner

VANCOUVER — An agreement signed with Kinross Gold (K-T, KGC-N) will allow Brett Resources (BBR-V, BBRRF-O) to earn 100% of the Hammond Reef gold project, in northwestern Ontario, from its joint-venture partner.. Under the deal, Brett will exercise its existing option to earn a 60% stake in the project from Kinross, and then acquire the remaining 40% by the end of May.

Brett consolidating Hammond Reef title The Northern Miner

2008-3-28  Vancouver An agreement inked between Brett Resources (BBR-V, BBRRF-O) and Kinross Gold (K-T, KGC-N) will see ownership of the Hammond Reef gold project, in northwestern Ontario, consolidated under the junior.. The deal sees Brett exercising its existing option to acquire 60% in the project from Kinross and then acquiring the remaining 40% all by the end of May 2008.